MY LIFE AT ETERNAL PEACE
Relishing ‘THE LIFE’ is the best therapy for any kind of immortal sickness of affliction. That life of mine has been better at every step when I proceed with a forward or a move on the button. I cherished the thought of living life and gratitude bending to the happiness in simplicity and upliftment relevance. Deciding the factors which make you happy for a forever thing and me those factors are infinite desires of livelihood. I always battle with my complexity of deprivation of not achieving great heights and faced minimal success. Disowning the factor of trying up is my biggest flaw and that lead me in nowhere and darkness lurking around to waking me up for sleepless nightmares. Difficult to pass the anxiety phase and I have thought of ending dreams and passion for all because failure is what I gained from my teenage. One night after several nightmares, I dream of a life where a residence in my favourite city with the dream job and a loving family.
Hallucination made me think twice to act. That dream, that eternal need made my morning mumble the prospect of getting back the virtuous life. I searched over the months and finally, I aced a success. A great revival.
"LIFE TAKES A MOMENT TO PAUSE YOU FROM TAKING YOU THE FORBIDDEN PATH AND LIT UP ABLAZE TO PICK UP WITH FRESH START”
Always remember someone from your friend circle, colleagues or anyone whom you think that they got the best life than you and they are born with luck, be happy for them truly and heartful. This kind of gesture will lighten up your mood and anxiety feeling and make you stronger than enough. Everyone has the phase of life where time needs to retrospect and summarize the doings of the past and rectify in the present and make the future mesmerizing with all the spheres of happiness and melancholy.
My life taught me the way to relish in adult behaviour, be innocent at heart, wise in brain and act. I am always being condemned by fact that I am too fat for a good look and to a child for a mature. I realised those people who always made me feel low, is it some kind of antisocial behaviour and anxiety. Those who always find peace with me is in a comfort zone some way another. I always felt this irony and philosophical fact about accepting the way they are until and unless they are bad enough to handle and conduct. till now I have always followed a well-being theory of mine that has made my life eternal:
1. always cry out the misery to start a fresh day with a happy smile
2. waking up always with a saying “ I am better today”
3. eating breakfast is a must, sets the mood for the whole day.
4. dancing is always been a passion and fascination at every young age and spending time being stress-free and relaxing the mood.
5. smiling with heart and keeping a feeling of peace with the negativity is going to go thing in my life.
6. worries and disputes always take space in my mind but a good cup of coffee and a new series to watch, or favourite person interaction always made me forget and move on. Reading novels also have been a great help.
7. the last and most important, I always keep my child alive in my soul. The childish nature at times make me too happy with the things I have and small efforts make me appreciate and young. This is what makes me feel my life is a gorgeous thing and not too dim to refract with it.
“I CRIED FOR A GOOD ATTENTION NOT JUDGING MY LOOKS AND NATURE. I NEVER FELT SPECIAL BY SOMEONE BUT SOME PEOPLE WHO CARRIED ME ALL TO THEIR HEART TO BE SPECIAL IN THEIR LIFE AND MAKES ME FEEL A WORTH. PARENTS OFTEN DISAGREE WITH MY NATURE AND OFTEN NEVER PUT A STEP TO LOVE THE WAY I AM. THAT LIFE MINE OF MINE HAS MADE MY TEARS DRY AND ALWAYS THE SMILE MADE ME”